Offer directed to business recipients only, who run online shops, auctions sites, group shopping sites including eBay and other.
To begin cooperation, you don’t need your own warehouse, nor any funds needed to invest in merchandise. Products are packed and dispatched to your client directly from our warehouse. The only thing you need to do is place an order through our B2B platform.
How to begin?
- Register on https://vooc.pl/en_GB/reg
- Confirm registration by mailing us at email@example.com and provide the address of your shop.
- After verification, you will acquire a B2B client status. For this purpose, you might be asked to forward your company’s documents.
- VOOC products can be downloaded directly from http://vooc.pl/en_GB/index. On request, we provide CSV materials.
In order to improve fulfilment of your order, please feel free to use our B2B platform.
Stages of order fulfilment:
- Login on our website at https://vooc.pl/en_GB/login
- Select a product and place it in the basket. Discount is calculated automatically.
- Choose a payment method (no cash on delivery) http://vooc.pl/en_GB/i/Payment-methods/29
- Choose delivery method at http://vooc.pl/en_GB/i/Cost-of-delivery/30 or dispatch your own courier.
- Fill in address data for delivery.
- Pay for your order / PROFORMA invoice.
- Dispatching selected products to the address specified in the order.
- VAT invoice in a PDF file is sent to your e-mail.
DROPSHIPPING terms and conditions
Dropshipping – “Drop shipping is a supply chain management technique in which the retailer does not keep goods in stock but instead transfers customer orders and shipment details to either the manufacturer or a wholesaler, who then ships the goods directly to the customer.” (Wikipedia)
Distributor – TOP-TREND
Shop – online store (integrated with the distributor)
Customer – an individual customer or a company making a purchase at the online store (the final recipient of goods)
- Product price for the Shop is the price on http://vooc.pl/en_GB/index diminished by 15% discount. Lack of minimal price allows for shipping even a single item.
- Placing orders by the Shop. Preferred means of placing an order through B2B platform available at http://vooc.pl/en_GB/index
- Method and cost of delivery depend on Customer’s address http://vooc.pl/en_GB/i/Cost-of-delivery/30
- Payment methods with the exception of cash on delivery http://vooc.pl/en_GB/i/Payment-methods/29
- No promotional materials, invoices, etc. are included in our packages dispatched to the Customer.
- VAT invoice is always sent by mail in PDF format.
- If the shipment is not received by the Customer, the Shop bears the costs of dispatching another shipment and/or other expenses incurred by the Distributor to receive undelivered shipment and dispatch it once more.
- Return of merchandise does not apply unless the product has manufacturing defects. “Act of Consumer Rights on protection and liability for damage caused by a hazardous product” from 2nd March 2000 does not apply because the Distributor is commissioned by the Shop (not the Customer) to dispatch the merchandise.
- The Distributor will replace the merchandise and will bear the costs of replacement only if the product has manufacturing defects. All other replacements carried out by the Distributor will take place only if commissioned and covered by the Shop. The Shop takes upon themselves and resolves returns within the statutory 14 days.
- The Shop is obliged to monitor inventory levels of the Distributor and to keep them up to date, eg. via a CSV file. The Distributor will make efforts to ensure that offer presented at http://vooc.pl/en_GB/index is valid but can not rule out a possible lack of products purchased by the Shop.