- A Customer may cancel the order, or a part of it, if the product or products have not been sent yet, by directly contacting us by mail or by phone.
- A Client, who is a Customer may withdraw from the Contract without giving any reasons, by submitting a written statement within 14 (fourteen) days from receiving the shipment. Simply sending the statement is enough to keep to this time limit. A Form for Withdrawal from the Contract is posted by the Seller on the shop website.
- In case of a successful withdrawal from the Contract, the Contract is considered as if it was not concluded. The Client is obliged to return the product without delay in no longer than 14 (fourteen) days. The Product ought to be returned intact, unless the change was necessary for ordinary management. Returns can be made by means of a shipping company, by sending the product to the Seller’s address.
- Should the Client, who is a Customer make any prepaid payments, a statutory interest is due, according to the date when payment was made.
- When a Customer cancels the Contract, the Seller immediately confirms a refund by a written form.
Please consider! You can conveniently and trouble-freely exchange the product you bought for a different one. All you need to do is to include such statement in the Return Form.
In case of a Contract Cancellation, the cost of returning the product to the Seller is covered by the Client.
Also, please note that we do not accept packages requiring us to pay by cash on delivery.
Returns should be sent here:
Ul. Bohaterów Getta 34